We present a free-fermionic presentation of the skew (dual) stable Grothendieck polynomials. A direct proof of their determinantal formulas is given from this presentation. We also introduce a combinatorial method to describe the multiplication map and its adjoint over the space of skew (dual) stable Grothendieck polynomials. This calculation requires the use of noncommutative supersymmetric Schur functions.
- Boson–fermion correspondence
- Determinantal formula
- Noncommutative supersymmetric Schur function
- Skew stable Grothendieck polynomial
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Algebra and Number Theory
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorics